Our CertificationsLearn about our WBENC & SC Minority Business certifications
Supplier diversity programs exist because smart corporations know the demographics of the American economic landscape have changed dramatically and they must do business with the diverse groups that represent their supplier and customer base today and into the future.
Click here to see our WBENC Certification
Click here to see our SC Woman-Owned Business Certification
Why work with a woman-owned business?
- American women overall spend more than $3.7 trillion a year, making them the largest consumer demographic in the world!
- Supplier diversity programs are corporate initiatives to create mutually beneficial business relationships between previously disadvantaged Growth Market Enterprises (such as women, ethnic minorities and disabled business owners) and large corporations that can purchase their products and services.
- While many companies have a lot of catching up to do, at least 350 of the Fortune 500 are eager to do business with diverse suppliers.
- Supplier and diversity departments monitor and report on supplier diversity practices to achieve the companys targets and continually improve results.
- Most companies set goals for their diversity initiatives that must be met on an annual basis.