Fully Furnished Apartments For a Great Place to Staytemporary housing in greenville, spartanburg, anderson, and asheville
Our temporary housing is perfect for individuals or families needing a fully furnished place to stay in the Greenville, Anderson, or the Spartanburg areas of South Carolina, or the Asheville, NC area. There are many reasons for needing temporary housing. Traveling medical —staff may need a place to stay during temporary work situations, a family may need to wait out certain parts of renovations or remodeling on their homes, a home-buyer may have sold one house but not yet be able to move into another one, or a family may need to vacate their home after severe damage as they wait for repairs. Whatever the reasons, when you work with Corporate Connection, it is our mission to make your temporary housing experience easy and stress-free.
How do we help you and your family?
- We minimize your moving time. Our apartments come fully furnished, so you can leave your furniture and belongings in storage.
- We can accommodate the whole family. You won’t have to try to squeeze yourselves into a single room - we provide options ranging from one to three bedroom apartments!
- We save you money. Our housing options are up to 75% off the cost of traditional extended-stay hotels!
- Our lease terms are flexible. Whether you need a place to stay for 30 days, 3 months, or even longer - we work with you!
- No grabbing fast food seven days a week. All our standard apartments come with fully equipped kitchens, so you can cook at home and save money!
- One low monthly payment! Your monthly terms include furniture, TV, linens, dishes, and utilities!
Every temporary housing situation is different. That’s why Corporate Connection offers flexible terms, all-inclusive monthly payments, and fully furnished apartments to save you time, money, and worry! Interested in learning more? We have more information on our areas of service, what’s included in your stay, and payment terms on our site! Can’t find the answer to your question? Give us a call at (864) 627-4002 or contact us online today! Ready to get started? Fill out our online application!